We, the Sudbury Metis Council a branch of The Metis Nation of Ontario will strive to raise the awareness of our people and the community by promoting our culture and heritage through relevant programs and services in the Sudbury Area.
Code of Behavior
- We will exemplify the values, traditions and culture of the Metis People
- We will deal honestly in all of our affairs
- We encourage open communication, cooperation and respect for each other’s individuality.
- We resolve problems and issues through frank discussion, positive feedback and strict confidentiality.
- We share our failures and celebrate our successes
To become seft-sufficient, own and operate our full service community centre.
The Sudbury Metis Council is an organization which believes in fostering an environment where honesty, respect, integrity, and pride affects everything we do.